While we are talking about vehicle liveries it would almost a crime not to show off the wraps we completed on behalf of Mercedes-Benz for London Fashion Week earlier this month. (designed by Selfridges)
Here are some interesting and possibly slightly random facts about London Fashion week, there are some pretty big numbers for example:
• Each season Mercedes-Benz Chauffeurs the London Fashion Weeks VIPs a staggering 32,000 miles between shows.
• The event live streams are watched from 190 countries worldwide.
• 82 designers are showing on schedule at London Fashion Week. 58 catwalk shows.
• 200KG of Lavazza coffee beans and 30,000 espressos are served.
• Over 3,000 phones are charged on the front row by Vodafone.
• 5,000 glasses of Scavi & Ray are served.
• 16,000 bottles of Beautydrink are consumed.
• 5,376 bags of Propercorn are eaten.
• Over 70 hours are spent tanning and 15 gallons of St Tropez spray tan solution is used.
• It is estimated that orders of over £100m are placed during London Fashion Week each season; the International Guest Programme alone generates over £65m of orders.